Department for Real Time System Management has the following scope of work:
- It manages EES of BiH.
- It makes intraday changes and complements of daily schedules.
- Allocation of crossborder ATC.
- Data exchange during a daily schedule realization (daily reports).
- Planned and unplanned disconnections and works.
- Ancillary services engagement (secondary and tertiary regulation).
- Activation of the transmission system’s element and/or a generation unit after an outage.
- Repairing after partial or total breaks of EES.
- Monitoring the system within ENTSO-E and sending data and messages relating EES BiH through EAS.
Monitoring, managing and gathering of data in EES BiH is done with SCADA/EMS system and other software packages:
- SCALAR system for automatic lightning localization.
- EAS system for instantaneous exchange of operational information between memebers of ENTSO-E.
- WAMS system provides monitoring of the transmission system stability.
- Balancing Client ensures input and activation of secondary and tertiary regulation bids (activation of balancing energy).
- EES system for creation, delivery and exchange of daily schedules.